The Company & Benefits
Our client is a leading EPCM, with a focus to be known as a leading global organisation who is a leader in sustainability solutions.
- Flexible working arrangement available
- Global organisation
- Local & easily contactable in-house Payroll Team
On behalf of our client, we require an experienced Senior Document Controller to support various projects. The role is Perth CBD based, standard metro hours (flexible working arrangements available) on a 12 month contract.
- Document Control transaction processing, in compliance with standards and procedures
- Provide guidance, support and training to Project teams in all document management and control best practices
- Engage with external stakeholders and contractors to ensure compliance to clients processes and procedures
- Coordinate vendor documentation, drawing control, transmittals, and engineering deliverables
- Auditing of document control registers and systems
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and previous experience in a similar role within the Resources sector.
- Proficient in the use of various Electronic Document Management Systems (Aconex advantageous) and MS Office Suite products
- Positive attitude and willingness to be proactive and flexible
- Proven experience working within a dynamic project environment
- A passion for process driven work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and process oriented
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now