Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Document Controller, located in our client's office in The Hague. Foreseen duration is 6 months (might get extended to 1 year).
- Responsible for Document Control support for small to medium size project(s).
- Act as the main interface between project personnel and client for any document control issues
- Ensure that all project documentation is accurately logged, managed, and issued via the Electronic Document Management System.
- Responsible for performing difficult and complex work assignments involving independent judgment to determine a course of action consistent with established functional and organization policies and goals.
- Ability to lead and/or train lesser seasoned individuals.
- Ability to independently manage the document control requirements on the project(s)
- Technical school graduate with 5+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Understanding of Document Control processes
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Leadership and stakeholder management abilities
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of JPI and/or Aconex is a plus.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Arnold Bos will be happy to help you at arnold.bos(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now