- Come and work for a large, well known EPCM with a global reach
- Perth based role with fantastic end of trip facilities
- Flexible working arrangements available
On behalf of our client, Energy Resourcing Australia are seeking an experienced Senior Document Controller to perform document control duties for their Sustaining Capital projects. This is a Perth based role with flexible working arrangements available to the successful candidate.
Some of the daily duties include:
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier
- Training Site Project Team on key functions of Document Management System, Bluebeam and electronic application tools
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8 + years experience working in a Senior Document Controller role within a similar environment/industry
- Aconex experience and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards.
- Strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- A Proactive, friendly and positive attitude, takes initiative and well organised, able to work under pressure in team environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.