Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
Please click on the job title below to view the Job
The role will be to oversee the management of all Document Control requirements. Governance and understanding of Document Control processes is an essential part of this role.
- Administration of the project in Aconex.
- Assist with the preparation of the Document Control procedure, document workflows and work instructions at site office that meet the requirements of Worley Document Control Procedures and Client Project Contractual obligations.
- Implementing the Site Document Control procedures and processes
- Arranging suitable training for all Worley and 3rd parties that will use Aconex. This will include Customer, Project partners, Suppliers and Contractors
- Coordinating and governance of all Document Control processes and procedures including technical documents, drawings and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the Document Control System ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- Champion on time delivery of project deliverables from project team members.
- Build relationship with Client Document Control Manager.
- Guide and manage the Document Control team.
- Interface with other project discipline Leads
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Engineering and Consultancy based EPCm Document Control role and site experience is required
- Experience using Aconex application
- Understanding of Document Control processes
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of MS office tools
- Drive and enthusiasm to improve