Worley are recruiting for a Senior Document Controller to start ASAP on a 12-15 month contract, based in the Worley Brentford, London office. Requires office attendance 4 days a week.
The main responsibilities for the Document Control personnel will be to issue Key Document Change Notices and assist the interface team with the transfer of documentation to the project contractors.
Secondary responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
- Assist the DC team with issuance of Contractor and Supplier documents during busy periods - A contractor or supplier may be assigned specifically dependant on workload.
- Update and implement distribution matrices.
- Assist management with pulling reports from Aconex.
- Engaging with both Company and Worley team members when they require assistance with Aconex.
- Creating user accounts for Aconex.
- Processing MDR change requests.
- Attend meetings when required.
- Familiarise themselves with project procedures and specifications.
- Facilitate the delivery managers with the expedition and close out of overdue actions in Aconex.
- Cover other DCs duties during leaves of absence and holiday.
Pre-requisite Skills and Experience:
- Extensive document control experience.
- Experience with large-scale Document Control Software is required, Aconex highly desirable.
- Proven accuracy, reliability with a conscientious work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of software is required.
- Experience with PDF software (Adobe Acrobat Pro, PDF Xchange Editor) is required.