Harnessing world-class technologies to offer a safer, cleaner, and more efficient future of mining, the Woodsmith Project is a new polyhalite fertiliser mine being developed in the North East of England. With sustainability principles at the core of its design, it will set the standard for a new era.
To support this project, our client's engineering team is growing and they are excited to welcome a Senior Document Controller to join their Brisbane office.
Benefits to you:
- Flexible work arrangements including work from home, compressed work weeks, flexible hours etc.
- Employee benefits including salary continuance insurance, novated leasing, shopping discounts etc.
- Paid parental leave program
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Mentoring and training of new staff
- Maintaining document distribution matrices
- Checking document title blocks etc prior to issue for compliance with established procedures.
- Circulate and expedite squad checks
- Transmit deliverables to both internal and external destinations
- Implementation and maintenance of deliverables tracking expediting of deliverables
- Assist with compilation, printing and submission of project data book
- Printing and Distribution of reports as and when required
What you will bring:
- Solid working knowledge of document management systems, processes and procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with people. Clear, fluent and expressive use of verbal and written language to convey information and ideas.
- Minimum 5 years previous document control experience in an engineering project office.
- Background and understanding of drawing office / document control procedures.
About Energy Resourcing Australia Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.