- Perth based, 12 month++ contract.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Join a leading EPCM and build on your experience with some well known projects
About the role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Document Controller to support their Sustaining Capital Projects team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables
- Daily Management of document control inbox
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Produce weekly reporting requirements for Site
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier
- Training Site Project Team on key functions of Document Management System, Bluebeam and electronic application tools
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support
Skills and experience:
- 8 + years experience working in a Senior Document Controller role within a similar environment/industry
- Aconex experience and MS Office
- Possess good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards.
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organised, able to work under pressure in team environment
- Communicates efficiently (written and verbally) with internal and external stakeholders, Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
About Energy Resourcing Australia Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.