My Client, a global EPCM are seeking a number of experienced Senior Document Controllers for Perth based roles.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Daily Management of document control inbox
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Produce weekly reporting requirements for Site
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier
- Training Site Project Team on key functions of Document Management System, Bluebeam and electronic application tools
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support
Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years in a Document Control role
- Experience gained from the engineering or Mining environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous site experience desired
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway at email@example.com
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.