Energy Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Senior Document Controller to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in one of our UK office locations.
You will join the Project Controls function which provides Project Control services on projects to include planning, cost control, document control and estimating. Project controls is involved in all stages of the project life cycle including Concept, FEED and the EPC phases subject to scope of requirements. To assist with providing these services, the Project Controls team utilises an in-house integrated project management system interfaced with proprietary systems where appropriate.
- Implementing the Document Control procedures and processes
- Arranging suitable training for all Worley and 3rd parties that will use Aconex. This will include Customer, Project partners, Suppliers and Contractors
- Coordinating and governance of all Document Control processes and procedures including technical documents, drawings and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the Document Control System ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- Experience in Engineering and Consultancy based EPCm Document Control role
- Experience using Aconex application
- Understanding of Document Control processes
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of MS office tools
- Drive and enthusiasm to improve