- Global organisation with commitment to driving sustainability
- Central location, easy access to public transport
- Complementary end of trip facilities (gym, showers, bike lockup)
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay cycle - you choose!
About the Role
Senior Cost Controller for Woodside's Onshore Projects Team to manage cost monitoring and controlling activities through all phases of project life cycle. SAP and Unifier experience required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage cost monitoring and controlling activities through all phases of project life cycle including budget development & setup, cost monitoring & control, forecasting and closeout.
- Review and assure cost data from external Contractors
- Apply and promote Cost control procedures
- Identify and implement improvements
- Undertake project cost & schedule reviews
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Cost Management experience within the Oil & Gas sector (onshore, offshore and major projects)
- Working knowledge of cost risk modelling techniques and tools
- Good understanding of CBS, code of accounts utilisation in cost control and cost and schedule dependency
- Competent in applying benchmarks and normalisation of data
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working with contractors and a multi-disciplinary team
- SAP and Unifier experience required
Submissions close 21st December, 2022.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.