As a Senior Site Cost Controller, you will be responsible for managing the entire cost control effort on a group of medium sized projects.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation of project progress curves from schedule and resource data.
- Establish man-hour and cost budgets from the services estimate.
- Monitor and record expended man-hours and apply contract rates to establish project costs.
- Data input and analysis of project cost data.
- Establish the capital cost budget from the estimate in accordance with the project WBS.
- Allocate budget to purchase orders and contracts and capture committed, actual, and forecast costs.
- Provide (as requested) special studies and reports such as cash flow projection, foreign exchange variations, overseas transportation, customs duty, logistics etc
Skills and Experience:
- Around 10 years experience in a Cost role on a large project, Oil & Gas experience is preferred, however Mining, Infrastructure, etc also considered.
- Ability to form and foster collaborative relationships within the business and externally
- Ability to drive outcomes
- Is strategic and visionary
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now