This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies to support a number of their resources projects.
Reporting to the Project Controls & Estimating Department Manager, you will coordinate the overall cost analysis activities on major complex projects and be accountable for the preparation and accuracy of cost reports while collaborating with project management and clients on all matters relating to cost control.
- Produce monthly cost reports, financial end of month reports and ad-hoc reporting as required;
- Drive financial consistency and accountabilities of the project;
- Promote the pro-active approach to identification of potential areas of concern or improvement, to maximise cost effectiveness on project and work practices;
- Assist in the identification of potential areas of concern or improvement, to maximise cost effectiveness on projects and work practices;
- Produce daily productivity reports to be reviewed with Planner(s) and site supervision so any inefficiency is addressed and site problems resolved where possible;
- Communicate with site and global financial teams to ensure standards, processes and procedures meet client requirements;
- Liaise with Finance and Administration team and assist in the reporting and investigating any cost variances;
- Ensure additional work into the schedule (scope change) is captured and controlled in relation to costs;
- Cost Analyst / project accounting experience
- Able to attend the Brisbane office 3 times per week
- Experience using EcoSys preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Excellent management, communication, and leadership skills.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now