With the recent growth of Woodside Energy, we are looking for innovative and forward-thinking Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisors who specialise within the Corporate projects realm. As an Energy Resourcing contractor to Woodside Energy, you will enjoy all of the additional perks of;
- Hybrid work from home options
- Flexible contractor engagement & pay frequency
- Onsite Wellness Centre inc. gym & pool
- Relaxation, meditation & prayer rooms
About the Role:Based in the prestigious Woodside office in Perth the Senior Contracts & Procurement Specialist joins a great team, lead by an experienced C&P professional who has a great track record of coaching and mentoring talent.
This role will support Contracting across all Corporate functions: HR, Corporate Affairs, Legal, Finance, tax, insurance, marketing and trading, including all software and subscriptions used by the above business.
Provides Corporate procurement expertise using a competitive sourcing methodology and supplier relationship management. Provides support and input to the Corporate Services - Software and Subscription portfolio. Review Key Vendors Management program within his/her perimeter; ensures the vendor performance reviews with the support of the Company Representative.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides Corporate contracting and procurement expertise
- Provides support and input to the Corporate Services - Software and Subscription portfolio.
- Ensures the vendor performance is reviewed.
- Leads the source to contract process, including tender preparation, evaluation and negotiation, and contract award
- Acts as a focal point for Corporate C&P in Australia, and works collaboratively with key Corporate stakeholders in Australia, and at times in USA.
- Maintains relationships with Corporate stakeholders to understand their business needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Computer Science/IT/Law preferred or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 Years in Corporate Services Procurement; 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong Procurement, Legal, Corporate and IT knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Corporate and IT Supplier base
- Experience with RFP sourcing process; experience in Corporate agreements, software licenses, Software as a Service, Cloud (PaaS, IaaS), IT services.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.