The Company & Benefits
With the recent growth of Woodside Energy, we are looking for innovative and forward-thinking Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisors who specialise within the Offshore realm. As an Energy Resourcing contractor to Woodside Energy, you will enjoy all of the additional perks of;
- Hybrid work from home options
- Flexible contractor engagement & pay frequency
- Access to leading technology suppliers
- Onsite Wellness Center inc. gym & pool
- Relaxation, meditation & prayer rooms
About the Role:Based in the prestigious Woodside office in Perth the Senior Contracts & Procurement Specialist (Offshore Projects) will work closely with stakeholders in Offshore Projects (Operations) and Australian Projects to provide contracting and procurement support across the small to medium capex projects portfolio.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Primary EPCM Contract for multiple projects across a portfolio.
- Provide C&P Advice to the Australian Projects and Operations businesses.
- Supporting Company Representatives in vendor performance reviews.
- Manages claims by EPCM Contractor and/or third parties.
- Supports EPCM Contractor's C&P Team in negotiating and managing third party contracts with suppliers
- Work as the C&P Focal point for the projects within their portfolio, liaising with other categories within supply chain where required on behalf of the projects.
- Partners with Legal and other support functions to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures, both internal and external.
- Monitors savings and overall performance during the contracting lifecycle.
- Supports opportunities around maximizing local content and indigenous engagement with the community and suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of EPCM Contract Models and accountabilities
- Strong history of claims management in a fast-paced operations environment
- Experience with complex OEM Package Negotiations.
- Strong negotiation ability
- Takes action to deliver the best possible results while assuming ownership and accountability with strong partnership with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Adapt to new situations to take advantage of emerging opportunities or to optimize current ways of working
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.