About the Role:Based in the Perth office the Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisor is a key member of the contracts team who will lead and drive commercial outcomes in the Australian Projects division.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the designated portfolio area.
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
- Take accountability of the contracting life cycle from Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other associated approval documents.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting life cycle.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
Skills and Experience:
- Projects experience with a focus on complex subsea construction/installation contracts (EPC/EPCI) - with experience in leading both pre- and post-award activities;
- Excellent negotiation skills (pre and post award) with local and overseas Contractors and OEM's;
- Hold a qualification in Business, Commerce, Law, Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 8+ years' experience as a Category Specialist or Contracts Advisory role.
- Effective decision making in the presence of uncertainty and risk and considering and balancing business dimensions e.g. technical, cost schedule.
- Extensive experience with a full tender life cycle, specifically within the strategy and pre-award stage.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now