The Company & Benefits
With the recent growth of Woodside Energy we are looking for innovative and forward-thinking Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisors who specialise within the Operations realm. As an Energy Resourcing contractor to Woodside Energy, you will enjoy all of the additional perks of;
- Hybrid work from home options
- Flexible contractor engagement & pay frequency
- Onsite Wellness Centre inc. gym & pool
- Relaxation, meditation & prayer rooms
Working closely with stakeholders in Australian Operations to provide contracting and procurement support across Australian Operations. The opportunity includes developing and post award management of both long-term Outline Agreements and Stand-Alone Contracts for specific scopes.
- Manage Outline Agreements across the Australian Operations Portfolio with opportunities in categories such as:
- Plant and Equipment / MRO
- Implementation Services
- Property Services
- Provide C&P Advice to the Australian Operations businesses.
- Support in the development of meeting operational readiness needs of the Australian Greenfield assets.
- Lead the negotiations to establish new Outline Agreements, commercial claims and disputes
- Supporting Contract Representatives in vendor performance reviews and meeting post award requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Oil and Gas operations and accountabilities
- Strong history of working in a fast-paced dynamic and changing operations environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Takes action to deliver the best possible results while assuming ownership and accountability with strong partnership with stakeholders and suppliers.
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing's core purpose is to provide technical recruitment and contractor management services with authenticity, transparency, and integrity.
We are a global recruitment organization with 20+ years' recruitment experience specialising in a range of industries including oil & gas, power & renewable energy, chemicals, petrochemicals & refining, consulting, and construction. With 12 offices globally, we pride ourselves on "putting people first".
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- We value Life
- We Rise to the Challenge
- We are Stronger Together
- We Unlock Brilliance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, please feel free to contact Tracey Cushway directly on 08 9420 7510 or
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.