About the Role:
A Senior Contracts &Procurement Adviser is required to join Woodside’s Exploration team. This position will be providing subsurface supporting a number projects, particularly for Scarborough, Senegal, and the BHP merger.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the designated portfolio area.
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract
- Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle.
- Ensure synergies across projects are identified to deliver maximum value.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
Skills and Experience:
- Leadership and Management Competence to the level of Tier 1 and some Tier 2 in the Leadership Expectations Framework
- Effective decision making in the presence of uncertainty and risk and considering and balancing business dimensions e.g. technical, cost, schedule.
- Effective written, presentation and verbal communication to all internal and external levels
- Demonstrable people and stakeholder management skills
· Holds an accredited tertiary qualification; or
· Has demonstrated equivalence to the satisfaction of the Woodside C&P Skillpool Manager via a competency assessment.
· Masters of Charted Institute of Purchasing & Supply (MCIPS) Experience
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or email@example.com