The Company & Benefits
With the recent growth of Woodside Energy, we are looking for innovative and forward-thinking Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisors who specialise within the Capital projects realm. As an Energy Resourcing contractor to Woodside Energy, you will enjoy all of the additional perks of;
- Hybrid work from home options
- Flexible contractor engagement & pay frequency
- Access to leading technology suppliers
- Onsite Wellness Center inc. gym & pool
- Relaxation, meditation & prayer rooms
About the Role:Based in the prestigious Woodside office in Perth the Senior Contracts & Procurement Specialist will provide full lifecycle contracting support across a diverse range of small to medium sized projects (value ranging from circa $50m - $1B). Projects comprise of subsea tie-backs, onshore and offshore facilities projects and decommissioning of offshore/subsea oil and gas infrastructure. The opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated contracts and procurement advisor to join the team and work in a dynamic and fast-paced part of the organisation.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the designated portfolio area.
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract
- Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle.
- Ensure synergies across projects are identified to deliver maximum value.
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
Skills and Experience:
- Capital Projects experience with a focus on subsea construction and/or decommissioning contracts - with experience in leading both pre and post award activities
- Negotiation skills (pre and post award) with large subsea construction contractors
- Stakeholder management skills to influence and coach key business stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and contractual understanding
- Experience working on the contractor side will be highly regarded
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now