- 24 month Contract
- Oil & Gas Operator
- Perth CBD Based
This Oil & Gas Operator is seeking a talented and adaptable Senior Contracts & Procurement Adviser with excellent relationship management skills to deliver value from their Engineering Contracts.
About the Role:
As a Senior Contracts and Procurement Adviser, you will be instrumental in the development, execution and contract management of strategies and plans to deliver maximum value.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle.
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
- Ensure contracting strategies are consistent with the approved Category Strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- Considerable experience in managing stakeholders and understanding their drivers
- High level of commercial acumen
- Experience gained with an Operator is highly desirable
- Demonstrated history of successful negotiations with large contractors and service providers
- Oil & Gas experience preferred though other resources backgrounds will be considered
- Demonstrated capability across pre-award, award, and post award activities
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system is essential
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 0426 886 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org