Woodside is seeking a talented and adaptable Senior Contracts & Procurement Adviser with demonstrated pre-award experience. This will include contracting strategy, commercial negotiations and managing the tender process, strong experience in this is essential.
About the Role:The Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisor will work closely with IT Teams (Infrastructure and applications) and provides procurement support to IT Teams both in infrastructure and applications projects. The IT CMS will make sure that all sourcing projects are in line with the relevant category strategy and in alignment with the project sourcing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides IT procurement expertise using a competitive sourcing methodology and supplier relationship management
- Leads the RFP process and spot negotiation (From need to contract)
- Works collaboratively with key IT Stakeholders
- Meets with key IT stakeholders routinely and proactively identifies sourcing and contract value opportunities.
- Leverages market intelligence to evaluate, negotiate, and manage annual price fluctuations.
- Partner with Legal to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures, both internal and external, to Woodside Energy.
- Acts as a focal point for Technology Services and Digital
- Manages contract life cycle for main agreements within area of responsibility.
- Develop relationships with IT customers to understand their service and implement strategies in alignment with IT to maximize savings
Skills & Experience:
- University degree in business, finance, or similar discipline, or relevant experience in a Contracts role
- Demonstrated experience with procurement of digital products, services and solutions
- Highly developed communications skills, with an ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Organised, able to work in a fast paced environment across multiple activities and prioritise
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now