This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies based in Perth where you will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration, from tender to contract close out, in relation to the contracts that are assigned to you.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Drafting tender documents to match the specific requirements of the individual packages in conjunction with the other relevant disciplines;
· The issue and receipt of tenders, proposals and associated submissions;
· Evaluation of the submitted tenders including negotiation of the contract terms and conditions;
· Ensuring contractor’s documentation, including insurance, bonds and securities are received in accordance with the contract and are safely stored;
· Conducting weekly progress meetings with contractors;
· Monitoring the contractor’s performance and approving invoices;
· Drafting contractual correspondence to the contractor;
Skills and Experience:
· Strong Mining background ideally gained working for an EPCM
· 10+ years experience in the award and administration of major earthworks/civils (mechanical /E&I) contracts
· Highly competent in developing and writing scope of works and managing tender packages
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway at firstname.lastname@example.org