Energy Resourcing is looking to recruit a Senior Contractor Management Services Advisor for a 12 month contract which will be based from one of our UK offices.
As part of the Worley HR we support recruitment, onboarding and compliance of our contract personnel to ensure our processes and procedures are aligned and compliant. As a recruitment company in our own right, we also supply external clients throughout the EMEA region in supporting their projects and personnel requirements.
- Leading the CMS Administrator team
- Formatting candidate CV’s into company and client presentation styles as requested by our recruitment team.
- Processing data from our recruitment database to our finance system to ensure efficient onboarding of new employees and contract staff.
- Assistance in distribution of reference checks, qualification checks and feedback forms for onboarding and offboarding of contract staff.
- Recording data onto company systems in compliance to data protection regulations.
- Helping with responding to queries and requests for information received from clients and contract staff.
- Assisting our payroll team to input client records onto our payroll software system. General business administration and support to the management team as required.
- Ad hoc office management duties; company post and mailshots.
- General business administration and support to the management team as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Highly proficient in microsoft software packages
- Can do, positive attitude
- Team worker
- Flexible & adaptive
Good customer services skills
Reliable and punctual
- Engaging communicator