Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Construction Manager in Belgium.
- Provides direction and project management related to construction to ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations
- Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them
- develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies
- manages specialized, complex (high-impact) single projects or multiple, but similar type projects
- This includes minor or major EPCm projects
- Develops and oversees project plans, including business, production, and/or organizational priorities
- Produces integrated solutions to strategic issues and presents recommendations to customers.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or equivalent trade qualification combined with further relevant training and experience
- Experience varies based on education background
- Those with degree typically have 10+ years relevant experience
- Those with trade qualifications will typically have 15+ years relevant experience
- Experience as a Construction Manager in EPCm projects
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Tim Jürling will be happy to help you at tim.juerling(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!