Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
The resource will be integrated inside the site construction purchasing team and will have to: receive the request for quotation by requestor, evaluate their completeness and to work with requestor in order to complete documentation, to prepare the bidder list and tender strategy in line with project schedule and requirements, issue the tender to the market, acting as focal point between requestors and bidders in order to manage all the request for quotation and to assure that all bidders receive all set of information are treated fairly and equally, to arrange clarification meeting with bidders, to analyse and compare commercial offer, to assure that the offers are technically evaluated by the requestor, to negotiate the commercial offer and contractual terms with support of legal team and commercial team, to prepare the award recommendation, to archive the procurement documentation in line with client requirements, to support commercial team during the execution for analysis and negotiation of change order (if needed).
5 Years of experience
- MSc in Engineering or Business Administration;
- 5-8 Years of experience as buyer purchasing one or more of the following commodities: engineering services, civil works, mechanical works, electrical works, commissioning service;
- Experience in medium-big size complex project relevant to the construction of industrial plant;
- Capable to work under stress in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change;
- Target oriented;
- Very well structured and organized and capable to work independently.
- The resource shall work at site in Vasteras at least 3-4 days a week and/or whenever the physical presence is requested.Apply Now