Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer – to join a world leading Engineering client based in Surrey, for a 6 month contract position.
* Undertakes specified tasks/ areas of work dependant on size and complexity of project, as defined by the lead engineer or project/ project engineering manager.
* Supervising and checking the work of other engineers as delegated by the lead engineer/ group manager.
* Responsible for communicating technical/ project issues potentially impacting the project to the lead engineer.
* Senior engineer is accountable to the lead/principal engineer or project engineer (dependant on size and complexity of the project) in the project environment
* Project experience in the UK or similar onshore environments
Skills & Qualifications
* Exposure to consultancy, FEED/ detailed design and EPC projects
* Knowledge of applicable UK and international and industry specifications, standards and codes
* Knowledge of safety and quality procedures and best practice
* Activity scheduling and discipline priorities