Senior Civil Engineers
· Long term contract opportunity
· Opportunity to work on large scale multidimensional Mining project
· Work with a highly collaborative team in the Perth CBD
Opportunity to work with a highly collaborative and dynamic Engineering team in the delivery of leading engineering services to clients.
About the Role:
With projects ramping up, there are now a range of opportunities available for an experienced Senior Civil Engineers, for a large-scale Mining project.
Our client, a leading international engineering consultancy, is therefore seeking Senior Civil Engineers to work in the Engineering team within the Perth office.
These positions will be responsible for providing technical expertise to effectively complete project requirements ensuring consistency with Company and Client strategy, commitments, and goals.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supervising civil engineering designs, including coordination with the drafting project team;
- Ensuring that civil designs meet the process, project and Client’s requirements;
- Conducting timely reviews of civil designs to achieve full compliance with design intent;
- Design management of civil designs to ensure they are undertaken within agreed date and man-hour budgets.
- Assisting with the effective and timely completion of drawings through provision of design input.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to solving problems;
- Demonstrated experience in working within fast paced Engineering teams in large scale Oil & Gas projects essential;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints;
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.