Energy Resourcing are working with our internal partner as they continue to grow there established team here in the UK.
As part of that growth we are currently working in conjunction in the search for a permanent Senior Change Practitioner to join and support the continued development.
The role itself can be based from one of our client's UK offices: London, Bristol, Manchester, Stockton, Glasgow & Aberdeen.
If you may be searching for a role within an organisation that has a leading international presence working on a variety of projects in the Energy, Chemical and Resource sectors please apply via the link.
Focused on business change, you will work closely with project managers, change managers and business stakeholders to implement effective and sustained change. This role will contribute to the overall change activities for different projects, the identification of change impacts of the various initiatives/projects, engagement/communication activities, and supporting the business to understand, adopt and embed the required changes. In this way, the role will also need to develop close relationships across the business to ensure changes are understood and adopted 'on the ground' as well as any other unique success factors for different projects.
Change Strategies & Planning:
- Developing and delivering change management activities for a project or change initiative to support adoption of the changeand drives to project and business outcome
Change Methodologies & Processes:
- Applying structured change process and methodologies to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiatives
Change Management Implementation:
- Working collaboratively with Project and business stakeholders to deliver change management activities. − Assess the change impact - conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders. − Support and deliver change, communications and engagement activities − Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs − Measure effectiveness of change strategies and plan. Adapting plans to ensure the effectiveness of the change approach meets expected results.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably business and/or strong Change Management orientation, with a focus on Change Management certification preferably
- Experience in large scale complex organisational change efforts or delivery of change management activities on smaller change projects
- Knowledge and working application of change management principles, methodologies and tools, with a track record in the application of these methodologies to deliver business outcomes
- Familiarity and practical application of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience delivering change initiatives in geographically dispersed and dynamic environments
- Support and delivery experience of core change management activities (Communications, Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Management, Learning, Change Readiness, Measurement, etc).
- Experience in project and operational environments
- Experience within a Professional Services, Energy, Resource and Complex Process or related industry preferable
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and fluency in collaboration tools
- Strong skills in SharePoint (or other content management system) and other tools required to publish on intranet (e.g. design and usability)
- First-class interpersonal and communications skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Proven ability to work in a virtual team environment across multiple time zones
- Ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations