Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer for our client's office located in Meerssen, the Netherlands.
As a Senior Buyer you act as a pivotal figure between the internal and external customer and supplier market and you communicate with colleagues in multidisciplinary teams. You also support the further development of the department.
- You work in a team with colleagues from other departments on various projects.
- You are responsible for purchasing goods and services for our client and on behalf of our customers.
- You independently supervise the quotation processes, make commercial evaluations and evaluate within the project team about the accuracy of what is requested and offered.
- You record agreements (in Dutch and English) and you undertake discussions related to the applicability of general terms and conditions.
- You feel comfortable negotiating with suppliers, as well as discussions with them in case of underperformance. The formal recording of agreements and the execution of some other administrative work processes (such as pre-qualification of suppliers, recording contracts) are also part of your role.
- You are able to handle different purchasing files simultaneously and you are able to work under pressure.
- A Bachelor degree in business administration or similar;
- Additional training with regard to purchasing techniques;
- Experience with purchasing and negotiation techniques of goods and services;
- Thorough knowledge of the supplier market in an industrial environment (preferably petrochemicals);
- Knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of ERP systems;
- Dutch and English languages required;
- Can set priorities, work proactively and systematically;
- Result-oriented work (negotiations, problem-solving);
- Can work in a customer-oriented way (respond quickly and constructively to the needs of the customer);
- Able to work in a team;
- Structured & organised work, also on an administrative level.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now