Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for 2 Senior Buyer's to join their client's Manchester team on a 12-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will join the leading and most ambitious petrochemical company in the world. Our client strives to deliver excellence through our sustainable, high-quality polymer and petrochemical products.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Creating and issuing RFQ packages in line with the bidder's list and project schedule.
- Updating and maintaining the project Purchasing Status Report (PSR) with the latest accurate information on milestone activity dates and the latest updates.
- Managing the RFQ process, including facilitating technical questions from suppliers and the client's engineering team.
- Distributing bids upon receipt and conducting commercial analysis on them.
- Negotiation improved pricing and lead times with suppliers to meet project requirements.
- Creating a Commercial Bid Analysis (CBA) for submission to the client to support the engineering Technical Bid Analysis (TBA), recommending the best option for the project in terms of cost and lead time.
- Drafting and issuing Purchase Orders (PO) on client paper format once commercial sanction has been received in line with project schedule.
- Interfacing with suppliers to set up kick-off package kick-off meetings.
- Assist project engineering and post-order team with post order management, including variation requests, PO revisions, and amendments, payment notification process, and expediting.
- Management of purchasing documentation in the JPI system and project drive.
- Attending and contributing to weekly PSR and expediting team meetings.
- Experience in a similar role within the Energy industry.
- CIPS qualified or working towards.