This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies to support a number of their Oil & Gas projects.
Reporting to the Director of Procurement & Contracts, my Client is seeking a Senior Buyer to join their team in Perth. Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with end-to-end project procurement delivery experience for procurement of major packages in the heavy industry.
- Major Procured PO packages;
- Prepare and issue RFQ ,
- Conduct package negotiations on new contract arrangements- T&C's
- Prepare Recommendation for Award,
- Conform Purchase Order / Contract for Award
- Contract package administration (commencement to close-out)
- Degree qualified and/or CIPS qualified
- Brownfields projects, LNG projects, EPC, EPCM, fabrication experience preferred
- Heavy Industry O&G, Mining background
- End to end project delivery experience
- Package delivery experience
- Good computing skills including the use of Procurement software applications, MS Word, MS Excel and intranet based applications i.e. SharePoint
- 10+ years of experience
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now