Due to Due From Accountant
Location: Hybrid (>50% Remote); limited travel to Houston may be required; some overtime likely
We are recruiting for a Due to Due From (DTDF) Accountant to support the accounting for transactions owed from one party to the other within the scope of the Lion divestiture project. This position involves supporting the development of a SOP for preparing the data and documents required. The DTDF Accountant will work in a team environment and be required to deliver weekly reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the develop and maintenance of SOP for the accounting of receipts/disbursements/corporate charges and other owed to/from one entity to the other
- Separate invoice lines dependent on legal entity and/or project
- Separate receipts in receipting batch for clearing to proper legal entity and/or project
- Review and identify transactional data sets using lookup function or other matching process for proper separation
- Researching details of balance sheets and P&L accounts to confirm completeness and accuracy of the data.
- Combine data into Excel workbook, manipulate data to match the required reporting format.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the weekly DTDF report.
- Once the DTDF report is reviewed and accepted by Project Lion Finance Lead (or delegate), create manual invoice and submit for booking
- Rollforward the DTDF account from week to week, identifying new transactions and clearing settled transactions
- Financial statement information gathering may require utilizing Oracle R12, Blackline and Worley Business Reporting systems.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail, willing to work in high stress/tight deadlines environment
- Must have intermediate or above Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Subledger to General Ledger relationship
- Understands transaction nature of AR/WIP/AP, what they mean and how they are created
- Experience reconciling intercompany and rolling forward/reconciling receivable/payable accounts
- Prior experience supporting separation/divestiture accounting is a plus
- Prefer Houston resident
- Must know Oracle ERP R12
- Balance sheet account reconciliation experience is required
- Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business
- Working understanding of accounting; maintains the highest professional ethics and standards.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance