Section Manager, Emergency Preparedness 20-093
12 Month Contract
We are currently representing a nuclear power generation client seeking a Section Manager, Emergency Preparedness 20-093.
Responsible for various elements of OPGs Emergency Preparedness, Drills & Exercises program including;
- Planning, scheduling, scenario design, player/controller/evaluator assignments, execution, evaluation, report preparation and other supporting tasks as required by the Drill & Exercise program
- Project planning, coordination, execution and implementation of an Incident Management System for OPG’s Emergency Response Organization (ERO) including a new Emergency Management Centre (EMC) to support Darlington and Pickering Nuclear
- Minimum of 8 years Nuclear experience
- Project management experience required
- A strong knowledge of the OPG’s Consolidated Nuclear Emergency Plan and the Incident Management System
- Experience in emergency drill and exercise design, planning, execution, evaluation and after-action report writing
- Demonstrated organizational agility, process management and stakeholder management skills
Contractors must operate as an Incorporated entity for this position.
About Energy Resourcing Canada
Energy Resourcing Canada Ltd. is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Emerging Technology.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Canada team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our clients across Canada.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call the office on +1 403 301 3828 and ask to speak to the recruiter hiring for the role.