Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe
In this role your tasks will be as follows:
- Oversee all scaffold activities and painting works performed by the contractor
- Ensure safe implementation of site works in accordance with Project Execution Plans, Legislation and Site Standards
- Responsible for related Quality Assurance and Project Construction procedures as in Construction Management Plan
- Detailed planning, coordination, and interfacing of construction activities within continuous operating plant environment.
- Project tasks as directed by the Worley Construction Superintendent or equivalent.
- Responsible for nominated construction supervision following the engineering documentation, specifications, schedule, and budget.