Sales Executive / Account Manager
* Permanent staff opportunity with attractive remuneration benefits
* Excellent opportunity to work with an international Digital Consulting organisation
* Work with a highly collaborative world class digital technology team in the heart of Perth CBD.
Work with a highly collaborative world class digital technology team, to manage their existing client relationships, as well as grow new opportunities for the organisation.
About the Role
Our client is an international digital consulting organisation consulting providing end-to-end digital solutions for clients both nationally across Australia, and internationally across the globe.
They are seeking an experienced Sales/Account Manager to join their Digital team, based out of their Perth CBD office. The role will engage with various Digital and Platform teams to manage their existing client relationships, as well as grow new opportunities for the organisation.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Create, develop, manage and grow key client relationships for the Digital division.
* Manage multiple stakeholder and conversation both internally and externally, in leveraging existing client relationships already built as well as develop new relationships and proposals for continuing business for the Products team.
* Manage short term revenue budgets and form long term, strategic wins through a multi-year business development cycle, with a results-focused approach to drive revenue, opportunities and results to the top line
* Take ownership of a multitude of products, initiatives and platforms, backed by a world-class technical digital team.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor in a commercial, IT, Engineering, Business or Software discipline
* Minimum 5 years in a software solution selling role with demonstrated software sales experience primary selling solutions and products focus.
* Experience working with Resources clients
* Experience with digital asset delivery / transformation, having worked in similar roles.
* Demonstrated experience with leveraging existing networks and history of success within software or consulting-based activity.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors. We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Salary Sacrifice options and Salary Packaging services available;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.energyresourcing.com