About the Roles
We are seeking applications experienced HSE managers for our EPCM client. The roles are based in the Perth Office initially before mobilising to site in September, on a 12-month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Project compliance with all WA Safety Legislation obligations is maintained;
- Develop required Project health & safety documentation and ensure their implementation;
- Develop & manage the contractor alignment & mobilisation process (‘Good to Go’);
- Lead the Western Range Project management team in achieving the Project health and safety performance goals;
- Promoting, Champion and coach ICARE, Safety Maturity Model (SMM) and developing a positive site culture;
- Lead, champion and coach Critical Risk Management (CRM) implementation and other safety initiatives;
Skills and Experience
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in HS including experience in strategic planning and demonstrable experience in driving industry leadership in HS performance. Experience in building strong people relationships, general management practices and experience in managing and leading a team with over 10 years’ experience as an HS Manager within the construction industry or mining sector.
- A strong knowledge of the relevant HS legislation and standards.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show leadership in the field and be able to influence behaviours, particularly of contracting partners.
- Strong experience in Rio Tinto projects safety systems
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.