This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies, working on site in the Pilbara on a FIFO basis on a well known Mining project.
The HS Manager is responsible to the Senior Site Executive to monitor, audit and manage on Site health and safety performance in line with legislative requirements and assists Management and Contractors with the implementation of Health and Safety Management activities for the project.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Project compliance with all WA Safety Legislation obligations is maintained;
- Develop required Project health & safety documentation and ensure their implementation;
- Develop & manage the contractor alignment & mobilisation process (‘Good to Go’);
- Lead the Western Range Project management team in achieving the Project health and safety performance goals;
- Promoting, Champion and coach ICARE, Safety Maturity Model (SMM) and developing a positive site culture;
- Lead, champion and coach Critical Risk Management (CRM) implementation and other safety initiatives;
- Lead the management of the Site EMO and Security services, ensuring all required emergency training is completed and EMO MoU is complied with;
- Provide visible leadership and adequate resources to support and ensure implementation of the Construction Health Safety Management Plan (HSMP), Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP), Safety Maturity Model, ICARE and CRM initiatives;
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working on the contractor side in a EPCM environment
- 10 + Years Experience as an HS Manager within the construction industry.
- A strong knowledge of the relevant HS legislation and standards.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as an HS Manager in a FIFO role within the Construction or Mining sector.
- Able to lead the development of a strong positive safety culture.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org