About the Role
We are seeking Safety Advisors for our cliient. The role is based at client’s site location on a FIFO basis, 2:1 roster in Western Australia.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee and ensure maintenance, currency and accessibility of project registers
2. Review project incident investigations, ensuring effective corrective actions and closure
3. Coordinate data for project HSE performance reporting with delivery by deadlines
4. Lead, plan and coordinate project HSE team activities.
Skills and Experience
* Previous HSE experience within a mining environment.
* A recognised degree and required qualifications.
* Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with management and contractors.
* Ability to develop close working relationships with customers and stakeholders
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Salary Sacrifice options available;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.