RPO Technical Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist
Position: Contract- 6 months with possible extension
Location: Remote- anywhere in the United States
We recently secured an exciting RPO (Recruitment Process Outsource) project and we are looking for a dynamic recruiter to manage the requirements for this Global client. This project requires someone with an excellent network and experience identifying top engineering and IT talent. This role will support our client in placing talent across the US in highly specialized technical roles.
What you will be doing
- Build technical candidate pools based on client and industry needs.
- Write and post ads to target top talent.
- Review resumes and short list candidates in the current applicant tracking system.
- Call, screen and qualify technical candidates and assist them through the recruitment process.
- Accommodate clients by being responsive to their needs and concerns at all times.
- Act as a liaison between the contractor and the client.
- Manage all candidate activity and communication in the applicant tracking system
- Develop a good understanding of Client companies’ business, culture and organisation.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with the client.
- Develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Submit qualified candidates to clients for consideration.
- Grow and develop relationships with Client and Candidate base.
- Manage the recruiting process for assigned clients including progress reporting and status review meetings with the clients.
- Proactively manage workload to promptly fill Client vacancies and manage Client’s account.
- Source and qualify high calibre candidates using the Jobscience data management system, industry specific job boards, LinkedIn networks, existing contractors and internal / external advertising.
- Manage selection process and negotiate job offers through to acceptance by all parties.
- Keep abreast of industry movements, projects and trends.
- Build and maintain relationships with a high level of candidate relationship management by ensuring frequent communication.
- Provide timely feedback to Candidates regarding suitability and progression.
- Negotiate salaries and availability.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of tools available including intricate internet searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web posting.
- A minimum of 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting highly technical and niche’ candidates.
- A mix of agency and corporate experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a remote work environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team centric focus.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, preferably JobScience or a SalesForce platform.
- Demonstrated sourcing capabilities; AIRS Certification preferred.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance