Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Rope Access Level 3 for a 2 day trip on a vessel
- They shall be responsible for the rope access work on site and shall liaise with the Team Leader for work scope management.
- They shall be responsible for checking the worksites weather exposure and deciding if the work can be carried out safely.
- They shall supervise the rigging of rope systems and anchorage points, plan and set up rescue/recovery systems to suit each work site and ensure that all team members are aware of any rescue/recovery system and how to use it.
- They shall be responsible for the inspection of rope systems before any access work begins.
- They shall inspect all rope systems that have been left in-situ between shifts.
- They shall ensure all rope access specific documentation is correctly completed and returned to the Rope Access Technical Authority.
- Ensure any Hold Harmless agreements are in place and complete
- IRATA Level 3 qualification
- First Aid Certification
- Log Book
- BOSIET / MIST / Approved Offshore Medical