As a result of continued growth Energy Resourcing UK is looking to recruit 2 x Resource Co-ordinators to join our team on a staff basis.
This role can be delivered through hybrid working, with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at one of our Aberdeen or Stockton offices.The Resource Co-ordinator will provide proactive administration and recruitment co-ordination to ensure a smooth transition of vacancies to third party suppliers and is key to the success of delivery. The role is an exciting position that will expose you to the wide array of activities in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Take responsibility for the correctness and input of resource requirements into business recruitment ATS system.
- Ensure the correct approvals are sought in line with business DOA and IR35 requirements.
- Manage and control the release of resource requirements to third party suppliers.
- Resolve issues and queries raised by internal stakeholders and vendors, escalating where necessary.
- Ensure interviews are arranged and feedback is provided for any supplier submissions.
- Seek approval, negotiation and issue offers for referred recruitment candidates.
- Supporting the third-party suppliers by providing expertise and process standardisation across all areas.
- Updating internal manning level reports with live updates.
- Ideally previous recruitment experience
- Results driven self-starter
- Proven capability of managing a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
- Prior track record of excellent customer service and effective teamwork with the ability to work autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of writing and working with processes and user guides
- Proficient using MS Office packages