Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Mech Op/Crane Op starting ASAP on a 3/3 rotation until Jan 2024.
Transfer to client assets, operate pedestal cranes, carry out designated planned maintenance activities and fulfil other key nominated duties to help ensure overall effective running of the asset
- Carry out all platform and supply vessel lifting operations complying with the applicable platform lifting plans, SI01 and any other applicable guidance
- Carry out daily pre-start checks on platform cranes in accordance with the maintenance procedures
- Maintaining plant in a clean, tidy and watertight condition, including cabs, machinery house and external surfaces.
- Prompt and accurate reporting of crane defects
- Carry out designated planned maintenance activities
- Regularly liaise with Contract Support Engineer to keep him updated on platform activities and issues
- To maintain an open and flexible approach to being assigned additional duties with sphere or competence
- Follow management systems and all relevant guidance documents and procedures
- Manage client maintenance system and defect notification system
- Support platform in functions including (but not limited to): Helicopter Refuelling and Helicopter Landing
This role will include undertaking several other important roles on the platform. This will include some or all of those listed below:
- Stage 3 Crane Operator
- Recognised Trade Apprenticeship in Mechanical Maintenance or Mechanical NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)