Position: Contract- 6- 12 months
Location: Waggaman, LA
Our client is currently recruiting for a Reliability Engineer who will be accountable for providing reliability engineering for the production units on the site to enable a safe, consistent, reliable, and cost effective operation while supporting Process Safety Management requirements and driving continuous improvement in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the identification of critical equipment and critical spare equipment.
- Creates and implements predictive and preventive maintenance strategies for non-fixed plant equipment that reduce or eliminate unplanned production losses.
- Leads and supports the use and implementation of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance methods to reduce or eliminate unplanned production losses.
- Uses reliability analytical and statistical methods to predict and eliminate unplanned equipment failures.
- Uses experience to support maintenance technicians, maintenance engineers and process engineers to solve chronic equipment reliability issues.
- Leads Why Tree analysis for critical equipment failures
- Collaborates with the Mechanical Integrity function to keep the site in compliance with process safety responsibilities.
- Identifies and supports the implementation of capital improvements that will improve the overall life cycle cost and reliability of critical production equipment.
- Accurately adheres to the documentation requirements for the Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Mentors and supports the maintenance technicians and maintenance engineers
- Works closely with process/production engineers, maintenance and manufacturing technicians in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering Discipline
- Minimum: 10 years of work experience in the maintenance, inspection, and/or repair of chemical, petrochemical plant or heavy industrial equipment.
- Certification in at least one of the following predictive maintenance technologies; vibration, lubrication, thermography, or ultrasound.
- Experience leading Failure Mode Effects Analysis or Reliability Centered Maintenance Methodologies
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance