Our client is seeking a growing production and renewable company has an immediate opening for a Regulatory Manager or Specialist reporting to the Executive Vice President, Business Development and Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and reporting new and current technical laws and regulations related to Renewable Energy compliance
- Present relevant information on RFS and the LCFS to stakeholders
- Lead and understand the Low Carbon Fuel Standards (LCFS) and Renewable Fuel Standards (RFS) regulation.
- Responsible for running internal Carbon Intensity (CI) models.
- Manage multiple Low Carbon Fuel Standards and Renewable Identification Number (RIN) pathway applications
- Grow renewable business in Canada and USA in Renewable Natural Gas (RNG), hydrogenation-derived renewable diesel (HDRD), Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF)
- Responsible for USA regulatory hands-on experience in California, Oregon, and Washington is an asset.
- Responsible for Canadian regulatory and compliance focus in British Columbia
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a regulatory renewable environment
- Knowledge of multi-provincial and federal government regulatory requirements related to renewable energy development
- Excellent communication skills with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Accredited four (4) year degree in Bachelor of Science (BS, BSc. or global equivalent and eight (8) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field strongly preferred
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance