Energy Resourcing are a leading recruitment consultancy providing technical recruitment and contractor management services to the energy industry with regional offices across the globe. We support a major EPC engineering contractor to the oil and gas industry alongside other external clients of the energy industry
We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to a customer base comprising of some of the world’s leading companies and offer specific contract and staff expertise for all stages of a project in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries, including disciplined engineers, construction management, project management and essential services & support personnel.
We have an exciting opportunity based in our Aberdeen office for a talented consultant looking to build a career with a leading integrated service company within the Oil and Gas industry.
You will be involved with manpower recruitment for major energy projects across both blue collar and white collar engineering recruitment, across multiple disciplines and locations as an in-house recruitment provider and additionally will support recruitment delivery to external clients across the wider energy industry in support of the work that we do across the energy spectrum.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and with internal /external clients
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- A credible background in recruitment delivery (ideally within technical engineering) across multi discipline focus areas
- Excellent telephone manner.
- A strong background in technical engineering recruitment
- A team player with a “can do” attitude.