Energy Resourcing UK is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team for a provisional 6-Month period.
This role will initially be remote working, with the view of making a return to the office. The working location can be either Aberdeen/Stockton.
The Recruitment Resourcer will provide proactive resourcing activities and solutions, according to identified client requirements, or business needs, and deliver an efficient and reliable service to all customers, clients and colleagues both internal and external.
- Work with and support Business Support Team and the Recruitment Consultants, to ensure 100% of client vacancies are filled with competent and safety aware candidates.
- To Ensure a reliable and efficient service is always provided to customers
- Ensuring candidates are fully prepared for sponsorships and on-boarding
- Build and develop pipelines of suitable candidates by discipline or competency to meet the present and future requirements of the business
- Provide Recruitment Consultants with candidates that poses the relevant skills, knowledge and qualifications to match current live requisitions and future project requirements
- Conducting targeted searches, (utilising job bards/ databases/ other media/ job fairs etc.), to find suitable candidates.
- Resourcing campaigns as required
- Qualify candidates through previous work history, qualifications, references and local knowledge
- Data base building and maintaining suitable / potential candidates within our client sectors
- Building knowledge and understanding of relevant competences, technical knowledge, industry projects and local markets
- Actions and interactions must be consistent with business guiding principles
- Strong team ethic, including proactive willingness to assist colleagues with greater workload
- General administration tasks including scanning, photocopying, data entry, checking and filing
- Support the business in all administrative requirements to enable growth
Qualification, Training and Experience
- Experience in similar role
- Quick thinking
- Determined and persistent
- Ethical and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt to the demands of the business
- Confident to deal to with client s and contractors alike