Energy Resourcing is a progressive provider of recruitment services to the global resources sector, specialising in permanent staff recruitment and contracting management services (provision of contract staff and freelancers; contracts; pre-employment checks, immigration and payroll).
With offices in Australia, Canada, Singapore, Korea, USA, Germany, UK and The Netherlands; and a large global contractor staff base, Energy Resourcing has significant financial resources and geographically diverse assets at our disposal to effectively provide a seamless international recruitment and service management capability to a large client base comprising oil & gas companies; engineering contractors; LNG plants, refineries; renewable energy; chemical & petrochemical plants and construction sites.
The Cologne office for Energy Resourcing Europe is a key location for developing our presence in the German market and is the location office as we grow the business. Energy Resourcing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Worley, a very large global engineering and consultancy business is listed on the Australian stock exchange.
- Manage Client vacancies in a timely and proactive manner, sourcing qualified and experienced industry relevant candidates using our database, current networks, existing contractors and internal / external advertising
- Screen and interview potential candidates including completing full reference checks. Update and maintain all information on our ATS, making sure all activity and communications with both candidates and clients are documented
- Negotiate and manage offers with both client and candidate through to acceptance and commitment stage. Create, post and monitor advertisements for current vacancies on the company website and external employment sites
- Keep candidates and clients updated throughout the recruitment process. Generate high Client satisfaction through a highly capable service delivery
- Support and further development of a junior recruiter in everyday life and in projects
- Responding to client vacancies released via job portals, sent by email or provided verbally.
- Agreeing the job description and additional background information with client
- Work energetically in finding and developing candidates suitable to the client vacancy including, when necessary, making calls out of normal office hours
- Thorough screening of candidates to ensure that they are matched technically, commercially and logistically to the clients' specification
- Submission of candidate details and negotiation of rates/notice periods
- Arranging interviews
- Developing an extensive candidate pool of personnel suitable to work for the Chemicals, Renewable Energy (offshore Wind), Petrochemicals and engineering industry sectors. The candidate pool will likely comprise a high number of personnel who are German nationals or who are speaking German fluently
- Provide excellent client service by supplying candidates who match the specific technical requirements of vacancies received. Through pre-screening, ensuring that these candidates are genuinely available and interested in the positions available
- By utilising company database, industry job boards and online business and social media to select candidates who are highly suitable for Client vacancies
- Create, post and monitor advertisements for current vacancies on the company website and external employment sites
Account Management / Client Management
- Act as our representative for clients based in Germany. Develop a strong rapport with all client contacts to leverage relationships to build our numbers of personnel placed with clients and permanent staff provided
- Establish a strong reputation amongst client and candidates in the region as having extensive knowledge of both recruitment and industry sectors in which we operate
- Wherever possible identify opportunities to further our relationship and reach within existing clients and explore / develop new opportunities outside of our core clients in support of our business development strategies in Germany and Europe
- Proactively seek opportunities to gain repeat business
- To enhance the company's reputation as a leading international provider of high calibre engineering, technical and support personnel
- Act as a role model for juniors in terms of behaviour, competence development, achievement of specified goals such as KPIs and placements
- Coaching and supporting a junior recruiter in everyday life and in projects
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business, Engineering or degree in a related field
- Previous technical recruitment industry experience of at least 4 years
- Experiences in ANÜ on engineers' level is mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - fluent in English and German (verbal and written, at least C1 Level) mandatory
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
- Ability to make sound decisions based on business objectives
- High level attention to detail
- Positive relationship building, networking and influencing skills
- Self-motivation, initiative, pro-active
- Client focused, goal-oriented approach
- Great time management, planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Team working abilities
Join us today!