Energy Resourcing UK is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team on a staff fixed term basis for 12 months.
This role can be delivered by hybrid working, with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at one of our UK Offices e.g. London, Manchester, Aberdeen or Stockton.
The Recruitment Administrator will provide proactive administration support and help support the recruitment teams ultimate delivery. The role is a exciting position that will expose you to the wide array of recruitment activities.
- Management and updating our ats recruitment system.
- Contacting potential candidates via telephone and email.
- Arrangement and coordination of interviews.
- Posting and refreshing job adverts on relevant job sites.
- CV formatting.
- General administration tasks including scanning, photocopying and system entry.
- Support the business in all administrative requirements to enable growth.
Qualification, Training and Experience
- Strong administration experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to keep to strict deadlines
- Able to prioritise effectively and manage a workload independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in managing high volume of workload in a busy environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience within an HR, Recruitment or Resourcing team
- High proficiency in using MS Office
- Previous experience in ATS platforms