Corporate Receptionist / Administrator
* Excellent opportunity to work within an ASX listed international company
* Potential longer term opportunity with good remuneration package
* Initially working from home then transitioning to work with a highly collaborative team environment in the heart of Perth CBD.
Work with a team of high-achieving professionals/specialists in a collaborative and friendly office environment.
Our client, a leading international multidisciplinary Energy organisation, is seeking a Corporate Receptionist / Administrator to join the Perth team. The role requires excellent customer services skills combined with a professional and friendly approach. In addition to reception, the position provides administrative support to managers, departments and large projects.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Manage telephone calls received to ensure basic queries are addressed and that incoming calls are directed appropriately, and message are distributed correctly
* Greet visitors in a professional manner, and coordinate and manage meeting room and associated equipment bookings
* Arrange relevant building access to visitors and to staff
* Mobilise new staff adhering to relevant procedures, including management of induction list
* Conduct other administrative tasks where required, and also assist office administrators and other team members with general administration duties.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including previous administrative experience and corporate receptionist experience.
* Highly competent in MS Office suite
* Proven time management and organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills, professionalism and client service
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors. We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 0407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org