About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Rail Designer for our EPCM client, to join the WA team, with the role the based in the Perth office, with some flexibility also to work from home.
- Design both new rail developments, Brownfields upgrades and track rehabilitation works according to established rail geometric design standards
- Production of finished drawings in Microstation and /or Autocad, or the management of drafters who are producing the finished drawings.
- Develop lists of drawings for projects in conjunction with the engineers.
- Assist engineering staff in liaison with clients both in-house & external.
- Participate in project & team meetings.
- Convert designs to drawings in nominated CAD software(s) and interface with GIS personnel and systems.
- Carry out appropriate levels of QA/QC drawings used in projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated Rail Design experience together with strong skills in the use of 12D Model essential.
- Familiarity with rail alignment and design standards, including that for turnouts, crossovers, sidings and yards.
- Experience ideally within mining, earthworks, civil, drainage and NPI projects is desirable.
- Ability to use 12D Model Software and AutoCad and/or Bentley Microstation drafting/design packages.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
We are part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please click ‘Apply’ button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or email@example.com