Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor, located in the Randstad area.
- Gathering and compiling data essential to the administration of contracts.
- Assists with the implementation of contracts administration procedures
- Coordinates or monitors the completion of administrative tasks.
- Administers activities associated with contracts for services.
- Participates in and /or conducts proposal preparation,
- Contract negotiation,
- Contract administration
- Customer contact activities.
- Coordinates the subcontracting activities post-award for an assigned project:
- Administrate contracts per procedures
- Identify and advise project and supply management of (commercial) risks
- Assist in handling of claims and disputes
- Monitor contractor performance and delivery of services to meet objectives
- Identify, solicit and select reliable contractors to supply/install consultancy, specialty and construction services to support project execution.
- Negotiate Terms & Conditions
- Prepare contracts
- Monitor Contractor performance
- Delivery of Services to meet objectives
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically 5+ years relevant experience.
- Effectively communication skills in relation to other departments (engineering disciplines & construction) and takes a leadership role in preparing and presenting proposals and reports to the (Senior) Contracts Manager and/or Construction Manager.
- Able to plan own work and accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.
- Fluent written and spoken English; Dutch is not a must but good to have.
- Communicate ideas and concepts, eye for detail, without getting lost in detail
- Structured & accurate
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- Proven track record in understanding of SoW's and related deliverables of Construction Contract Packages
- Secondment (site) experience
- Advanced MS-Word and MS-Excel skills
- Effective negotiation and contract interpretation experience
- A strong pro-active team player with enthusiasm & drive
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Arnold Bos will be happy to help you at arnold.bos(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now